Applications are invited to Apply for the State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Scheme 2019 23rd Batch. This the Biggest program by the State Bank of Pakistan in which You will get the Monthly package of Rs: 82,000/– per month and other perks and benefits in Salary. The positions are permanently based. Students with Bachelors OR Master Degree are Eligible.
You will be Appointed as State Bank of Pakistan Jobs OG 2. SBP invites applications from talented, self-motivated, result in oriented and energetic candidates for “Assistant Directors (OG-2)” under State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS). This is the Latest Govt Job in Pakistan SBP. Exciting Career Opportunity for the Fresh Students.
This is a Great Opportunity For Fresh Students to Start a Govt Job in Pakistan with SBP as a Permanent Employee. No Previous Experience Required for the State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Scheme 2019. SBP is an equal opportunity employer and provides excellent opportunities in sbots 23rd Batch
State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Scheme 2019 Details
- Job Type: Permanent (Assistant Directors (OG-2))
- No. of Positions: Multiple
- Salary: Rs: 82,000/-
- Deadline: 11th March 2019
Required Qualification (Criteria)
- Qualification: Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 from HEC recognized Pakistani institutions.
- Candidates shall have a qualification in disciplines of Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems and Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources, and Agriculture.
- Foreign degree holders are required to submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by HEC along with the application. Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply.
- Age: Maximum 26 years as on deadline of applications. Age limit shall be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, Baluchistan, and Azad Kashmir; and by 05 years for employees of SBP and its subsidiaries subject to fulfilling all other eligibility requirements.
- Eligibility: Students are Invited From all over Pakistan to Aly for the SBOTS 2019
Shortlisted candidates must appear in the written test. Those who qualify the test are invited for group discussion/ interview. After the Test Conducted by NTS. The Selected Candidates will Undergo from “Applied Focused Theoretical Training” (residential) at National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad.
- Monetized salary of Rs: 82,000/- per month and other perks and benefits in Salary Scale of OG-2 as per Bank’s rules.
- The medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
- Competitive compensation package and allowances; Medical facility for self and dependents; Interest-Free Home Loan, Car Loan and PC/Laptop Loan and Group Term Assurance.
The Last Date to Apply for the State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Scheme 2019 is 11th March 2019
How to Apply (Application Process)
- Complete the Online Application Form & Read the Instructions. Carefully & Submit the application form after filling the required details. The Link of the Online ApplicationForm is Given below in the Red Color.
- Application Form and Deposit Slip will be emailed after submission of Online Application Form.
- Take the print out of Form along with Deposit Slip.
- Deposit test fee of Rs. 300/- for NTS testing service through Deposit Slip at any online branch of MCB Bank or HBL.
- Post the Application Form along with a copy of the deposit slip and 3 recent passport size photographs to Joint Director (Resource Management), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi not later than March 11, 2019. Applications submitted in person or through e-mail will not be entertained.
- Candidates shortlisted by SBP based on eligibility criteria shall be sent admit cards by NTS at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centers.
- SBP/NTS will upload the lists of qualified candidates on their respective websites.